DEAR DIARY
10:19 AM
That model on top is so pretty huh. Haha.
Erm. Yes like many others, i still can't really believe it's over. Like, what was i looking forward to anyway? Okay never mind, i've completed 2 books (well, they're not very thick). I'm happy :)
I know someone out there is bound to call me a nerd -.- Never mind, it's not that bad i guess.
Yingx, i think you're abit weird now. I mean, what happened on Monday?! Everyone just started to, i dno. Go crazy. Maybe it's been too long since all of us got together. But CCPP's coming. It's been like one million years since we saw the yening. We're going her house you know? But i wanna go your house! Then i can just Walk home! Haha. And i still want pancakes lar. Can we not eat weird things, like, erm, potatoes or peanuts?
I have no idea how anyone can find searching for hotels interesting!
Someone, if you're reading this, can we not eat if we go out. I feel like dying already. Every going out day means eating and eating. And eating and eating. You're at chalet now i guess. I'm so sorry i didn't answer your call yesterday. You know, i never know when anyone rings if i'm out. Don't blame me yeah, how can i know with the phone in my bag? Hahah.
I have this obsession of making everything look nice. And that is why i am trying to fill up more space since the links are So long and i have to make both sides even! Argh. Is there something wrong with me or what. Yay i've made it i think.
I am supposed to be playing the piano right now, but. Just have to fill this pretty blog. Haha, Goodbye everyone.